WEBINAR: HOW TO ATTRACT GREAT FRIENDS in 2023!
For the majority of kids our experience at school (good or bad) is determined by WHO WE CHOOSE TO HANG AROUND. That’s because our friends have a huge amount of influence on us. Think about last year. Did your child spend last year hanging out with friends who were supportive, loyal and kind? OR were they embroiled in constant drama or perhaps regularly excluded and betrayed?
It’s stressful as parents watching our kids hang out with friends who are clearly not great for them. The best thing we can do is equip our kids with the skills to recognise for themselves what a great friendship truly looks like and feels like.
So in this 30-minute webinar we’re going to look at:
- Fine-tuning your ‘friendship radar’ so you can recognise a great friendship
- The situations where you’re more likely to make a new friend
- Small things you can do to be a friend-magnet
- Conversation starters
- Why I want you to have friends AND be friendly to lots of kids at school
- How to strengthen existing friendships
- How to communicate boundaries
- Red flags for unhealthy friendship groups