We value affordable, quality, Christ-centred education which is why our fees are inclusive of compulsory camps and excursions, most sport choices and Student Accident Insurance (24/7 Insurance – Caring for our students anywhere, anytime).
2023 Fee Structure
|Year Level||Per Term||Per Year|
|Eldest Student||Full Fee|
|Fifth & Subsequent Students||-90%|
- Tuition fees are inclusive of all curriculum-related costs, most sport choices and Student Accident Insurance (24/7 Insurance – Caring for students anywhere, anytime).
- A discount of 2.5 % will apply to annual fees paid in full by the end of January.
- Alternatively, our accounts department will calculate a suitable weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment plan to settle fees over the year.
- Failure to settle fees by the due date, and unless there is a prior agreement (preferably a Bpay arrangement), the student’s enrolment may be reviewed.
- Non-compulsory activities, some sport choices, stationery supplies, bus travel and uniform shop purchases are levied separately.
- Voluntary contributions to the Building Fund and Bursary Fund are tax-deductible.
- The College makes iPads available to each student from Prep to Year 4. Parents of students in Years 5 to 9 are required to supply an iPad to support learning at school and home. Students in Years 10 to 12 have the option of bringing their own device.
- For further information regarding the iPad program please visit click here.