The team at The Outsiders Play Advocates would like to offer a warm welcome to the Redlands College Community.
The team at The Outsiders are committed to championing authentic free play experiences for children. By day, the Outsiders all practice what they preach in the field as playworkers in a substantial adventure Playground known for its cutting-edge application of genuine free play and embedding the Playwork principles into their daily practice. By appointment, The Outsiders offer information and practical stories that delve deeper into the realms of play, play theory and the many developmental benefits that surround it. Our team provides real-life stories married with theory to inspire more play journeys.
To date, The Outsiders have used their collective expertise to support dozens of schools, early learning settings and OSHC services to evolve their settings and achieve the best possible outcomes for children.
The Outsiders Team
Angus Gorrie | Todd Ada | Lucy Ada | Isaih Tueta | Emma Massey
Redlands College Approved Provider
The Outsiders are an Approved Provider offering exceptional, Playwork inspired management opportunities for OSHC services.
We are delighted to become a part of the Redlands College family.
The Outsiders, as Approved Provider, will be open for business as of the 12th of December after a brief closure to get all things in order.
Pricing and Times of Operation
- Before School Care $21 – 6:30am-8:30am
- After School Care $30 – 3:00pm-6:00pm
- Vacation Care $75 – 6:30am-6:30pm
Please find below a link to enrol your children for Outsiders OSHC – Redlands College.
We require an individual booking form for each child (however, every year after the first enrolment this information will only need to be confirmed not re-entered).
- All medical plans (Asthma, Anaphylaxis etc) will need to be uploaded with the enrolment form so please have it ready.
- Notification of successful application will be sent Monday 21st November.
- We recommend downloading the OWNA App and familiarising yourself with it as it will be useful managing bookings, receiving learning stories and so forth ongoing.
If you have any questions pertaining to the enrolment process please do not hesitate to contact us on:
0455 337 463 | email | website