Greetings from the USA! Our ministry tour and trip have been absolutely amazing so far. We had an incredible time at Impact, Lipscomb University, for Summer camp, which was a truly enriching experience. Additionally, we had the privilege of working alongside several remarkable ministries and non-profit organizations. These include:
- Partners4Africa, an organization dedicated to empowering communities in Africa
- The Manna House, a compassionate outreach providing support to those in need
- Isaiah’s Call, a ministry focused on spreading the message of faith and hope
- The Manhattan Church of Christ, a vibrant congregation making a positive impact in their community
- Room to Grow, an organization helping families and children thrive
- Rescue Leftover Cuisine, a noble initiative that combats food waste and hunger
- The Bowery Mission provides vital services to the homeless population
- St Paul’s House, a welcoming community offering support and care to those in need
- Meals on Wheels, an essential program delivering nutritious meals to seniors
We will spend our last day donating items to the needy and serving at an LA soup kitchen. We also plan to visit Pepperdine University for a bit.
Each of these experiences has left a lasting impression on us, and we are grateful for the opportunity to contribute to their remarkable work.