Enrichment at Redlands supports students by:
- Identifying learning needs and strengths
- Collaborating with families and professionals
- Implementing adjustments
- Monitoring and reviewing progress, and
- Encouraging students to pursue their passions and enhance their development.
Our philosophy is based on an understanding that every child is created in God’s image, for His purpose. We believe each student’s unique gifts and talents should be nurtured and encouraged within a holistic learning environment that values diversity, individuality and personal excellence. Enrichment support will vary greatly between students, year levels and subject areas to cater to students’ changing needs. We work with students and families to develop support around identified disabilities and/or additional learning needs to provide students with the best opportunities for growth.
Redlands College offers a complimentary tutoring service during school terms to assist students across curriculum areas.
Students struggling to grasp concepts or address gaps in their foundational understanding of a topic may use tutoring for additional assistance. It is a great option for those wishing to increase their achievement within curriculum areas, as tutors are available to discuss ideas and give additional feedback. Tutoring can also be used by students as a routine space to complete homework and assignments.
- Monday to Thursday, 3:30pm – 5:00pm, level 2: College Heart
- Staffed by alumni
- No bookings necessary
- Open free of charge to Years 6 to 12 students