Science Photo Competition – 2023
The annual Science at Redlands Photo Competition is now open!
This year the theme is PATTERNS.
Competition rules and enter using this google form
Submissions close at 5 pm Wednesday, 4 October 2023.
- All Redlands College students can enter.
- One entry per student
- The photo must in some way relate to the theme “Patterns”.
- Photos must contain only appropriate content according to Redlands College digital citizenship guidelines – see p28-29 of the college diary – here
- Photos may be digitally enhanced and multiple photos may be combined to produce the final image but all parts of the entry MUST be original work.
- Photos should be in .png or .jpeg file format (photos taken on ipads and mobile phones are usually one of these) and between 1MB and 3MB in size.
- Entries should be emailed to email@example.com with the entrant’s full name and year level in the subject line.
- Five finalists from each of Junior, Middle and Senior Schools will be selected by a panel of judges.
- There will be 2 prizes for each school:
- Best photo:
- Prize is a $50 gift card, a framed print of the photo entered.
- People’s choice – finalists’ photos will be posted on the Redlands College facebook page to be “liked”.
- The photo with the most “likes” at 5pm Wednesday 11th October is the winner of the people’s choice award. Prize is a $20 gift card, framed print of the photo entered.
- Best photo:
- The judges’ decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries close on 5pm Wednesday 4th October.
- Please complete this form in order to enter and submit your photo by email.