The College operates eight chartered bus services throughout the Redlands and Bayside areas from Redland Bay and Mt Cotton in the South to Wynnum and Manly in the North, and Gumdale, Chandler in the West – as well as all Redlands suburbs in between.
Chartered bus services to the College operate from the following areas:
|Red 1||Capalaba - Sheldon - Alexandra Hills - Wellington Point|
|Red 2||Victoria Point - Victoria Point Bus Interchange - Cleveland - Ormiston - Alexandra Hills - Wellington Point|
|Red 3||Chandler - Gumdale - Wakerley - Manly West|
|Red 4||Capalaba West - Capalaba - Maridale Park - Birkdale - Wellington Point|
|Red 5||Mt Cotton - Pt Talburpin - Redland Bay - Victoria Point - Thornlands - Cleveland|
|Red 6||Wynnum - Wynnum West - Manly - Wakerley|
|Red 7||Cleveland - Ormiston - Wellington Point|
|Red 8||Wakerley - Birkdale - Wellington Point|
- Fees for regular bus usage are billed to families through their school account each term.
- Casual bus tickets are available from Public Reception at a cost of $6.00 one way
- 1. Full-time usage – $350/term/family ($35/wk).
- Concessional rate – $300/term/family ($30/wk, for holders of a Healthcare Card, Pensioner/Veterans Affairs Card).
- 2. One way (AM / PM, or a combination of both, with a maximum of 5 trips/wk) – $175/term/family ($17.50/wk).
- Concessional rate – $150/term/family ($15/wk).
The College is served by train along the Cleveland line and is about a 10-minute walk from the Wellington Point station.
For current rail timetables please access http://www.qr.com.au/
Public/Private School Service
Not affiliated with Redlands College (students utilise their GO card for this service)
Translink Service: Wynnum – Wynnum West – Manly – Wakerley – Birkdale – Wellington Point
- Please refer to https://translink.com.au/ for further information.
For further information or to register your child/ren on a bus service please contact the College’s Public Reception – 3286 0222
College Bus Routes
All students must apply to use the college bus service (routes are below). A place on the bus is not guaranteed unless a bus pass has been issued. Download the application form below and return it to reception.