Redlands College is an independent, P-12 coeducational, Christian College. It is situated within walking distance of Moreton Bay and located in Wellington Point. Approximately 1380 students across three sub-schools – Junior, Middle and Senior – enjoy a Christ-Centred education guided by a team of over 100 Christian teachers.
Established in 1988 by members of the Churches of Christ, the College has partnered with families in the Redlands area for over 30 years, with affordable tuition fees and well-resourced facilities. We are held in high regard within Brisbane’s Bayside for delivering a broad and quality education where students develop a growth mindset, academic rigour and strong positive character. So much so, 95% of our graduates continue on to University, TAFE or an apprenticeship. Our alumni are considered respectable and valued members of their workplaces and communities.
The College supports numerous and diverse co-curricular and academic pursuits through an extensive range of specialist facilities. These include multiple ovals, indoor sports stadiums, an indoor pool, a dance studio, performing arts studios, computer labs, science labs, library, a hospitality precinct, a wellness centre, café, Year 12 hub and more. All classrooms are air-conditioned and conducive to learning.
Redlands College students benefit from:
- Christian-focussed, P-12 seamless education
- Three sub-schools for age-appropriate learning and transition points
- Dynamic and personable leadership
- Committed Christian teachers
- Character Development Framework
- A connected and vibrant community
- Inclusive and affordable fees
- Modern facilities for academic and co-curricular pursuits
- Broad curriculum and pathway opportunities
- Impressive results in Naplan/Yr 12
- Renowned Duke of Edinburgh outdoor leadership program
- Service mindset application through programs and missions
- Convenient transportation access
- Pastoral care and wellbeing support
- Graduate mentorship
- Before and after school care